My Top 10 Tips for Getting Your Favorite Driver's Autograph
Here are my Top 10 tips for getting your favorite driver's autograph. Let me know which one is your favorite, or if I left any out! :) -JG
1. Get to the track early. Race day is almost impossible.
2. If you know any VIPs, ask for a pit pass.
3. Or, if you know any VVIPs, get an invite to the drivers' meeting.
4. Stand near entrance to garage area and hold up a really big sign showing your loyalty. ('I Luv 24' is a good start!)
5. If you do get close to a driver, be persistent. Seize the moment and ask for forgiveness later!
6. Learn to walk backwards or have a good spotter! Drivers are always on the move.
7. Don't 'ask' if you can have an autograph. This is no time to be over-polite. A driver's time is valuable at the track.
8. Do NOT ask for an autograph while in the bathroom! Or if the driver is in a serious talk with the crew chief. Car may need some work!
9. Those that work it best know when and where their favorite driver is at all times. Stay close to one of these folks.
10. Stay calm at all times and be patient. Wait for your moment, then move in fast!
Be sure YOU get all the access! Show your support for Jeff Gordon by joining the official fan club, the Jeff Gordon Network, where you'll get an exclusive JGN diecast, t-shirt, hat, collectable pin, Drive to End Hunger wristband and hero card, as well as other items and exclusive access to promotions, events and the message boards. Plus, a portion of each membership helps support the Jeff Gordon Children's Hospital! Sign up here -> https://signup.jeffgordon.com/!
Click here to download the free Jeff Gordon iOS app -> http://bit.ly/JGiOSApp.
Click here to download the free Jeff Gordon Android app -> http://bit.ly/JGAndroidApp.
To get your #24 Gear, visit www.jeffgordonstore.com.
Download the new Jeff Gordon Fan Rewards Program -> http://bit.ly/JGFanRewards.
'Like' Jeff on Facebook - www.facebook.com/jeffgordon.
Follow Jeff on Twitter - www.twitter.com/jeffgordonweb.
Follow Jeff on Instagram - www.instagram.com/jeffgordonweb.
Follow Jeff on Pinterest - www.pinterest.com/jeffgordonweb.
Add Jeff on Google+ - www.google.com/+JeffGordon.
Subscribe to Jeff's YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/jeffgordon.
To support the Jeff Gordon Children's Foundation, visit www.jeffgordonchildrensfoundation.org.
To learn more about how to host your own game and help children kick cancer, please visit http://www.kick-it.org/jeffgordon.