2013 Monte Carlo Policy
In mid-2003, General Motors and Chevrolet produced the Monte Carlo SS Jeff Gordon Signature Edition vehicle. Only 2,424 were created. The car is Superior Blue with Galaxy Silver accents and contains numerous Jeff Gordon and Hendrick Motorsports graphics.
Jeff Gordon, driver of the No. 24 DuPont Chevrolet Impala SS, answers some questions about his signature edition car.
How did the concept of a driver signature edition car come about?
Jeff: The original idea of our version came from the 2002 Dale Earnhardt version. It really all began for us because we have a great relationship with GM and Chevrolet. With Rick (Hendrick) being big into car dealerships, as well as my car dealership, Jeff Gordon Chevrolet down in Wilmington, we thought it would be a cool thing. We mentioned something to Chevrolet and they had an interest, so it kind of took off from there.
Do you personally own one?
Jeff: I do. I actually have a couple of them. I don't have much time to ever drive them though! I think Chevrolet did a great job designing the car and I'm proud to be associated with it.
What is the neatest part about meeting the owners of the cars?
Jeff: It's the enthusiasm; I guess you know that if you're meeting somebody that went out and bought a car that has your name and number on it that they're a really huge fan of yours. To have the opportunity to meet them and know that these are some of your most loyal fans, and to see their excitement at the chance to meet me and have me sign the car, is what it's all about.
2013 Signing Policy
All requests to have Jeff sign the JG Special Edition Chevrolet Monte Carlos are required to go through The Jeff Gordon Network. There are two ways in which you may go about obtaining a Jeff Gordon autograph for your JG Special Edition Monte Carlo:
Send in your JG Special Edition Monte Carlo dashboard to have Jeff sign.
Rules for sending in dashes:
- All dashes must include return information, specifically attached to the back of the dash itself.
- JGI is not responsible for any damage incurred during dash removal or reassembly, regardless of the party performing such tasks. Owners remove at their own risk.
- Owner is responsible for all shipping charges, including return shipping charges, to be included in original packaging.
- JGI is not responsible for any damage to dashes during shipping or dashes lost in the shipping process. Owners send at their own risk.
- Jeff will sign ONLY the dash—please do not send other items with the dash. All other items will be sent back unsigned at the owner's expense.
- Please expect to be without your dash for an undetermined length of time as Jeff may not be able to sign it immediately upon arrival.
- It is not possible to photograph Jeff signing your dash.
Ship your dash to:
The Jeff Gordon Network–Monte Carlo Dash
4345 Papa Joe Hendrick Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28262
There is currently a Jeff Gordon Network Special Edition Monte Carlo Signing Event scheduled during the October 2013 race week in Charlotte, NC (exact date and time TBD) in which you may be chosen to have your 2003 Jeff Gordon Monte Carlo SS car signed. The signing will take place at Hendrick Motorsports in Charlotte, NC. Members of the Jeff Gordon Network are eligible to submit a completed application. Attendees will be chosen by a random lottery drawing and will be notified via e-mail if chosen to attend.
- One application per event, per owner.
- Applications must be completed in full and transmitted by August 15, 2013.
- Number of cars selected to attend the signings is determined at the sole discretion of Jeff Gordon Inc.
- All travel expenses to and from the event is the sole responsibility of the car owner.
- Limit of 3 guests, in addition to owner, allowed in attendance.
- Jeff will sign the car in 1 location and pose for 1 photo only.
- Jeff will not sign any other autographs or pose for multiple photos due to time constraints.
- Jeff Gordon Inc. and The Jeff Gordon Network reserve the right to cancel the event at any time, for any reason.
- If you have previously had your Jeff Gordon Special Edition Monte Carlo or any of its parts autographed by Jeff Gordon, you are not eligible for either of the option listed.
- Once you have had your dash signed by Jeff, or have been chosen to attend a Monte Carlo event and your car has been signed by Jeff, you are no longer eligible for other Monte Carlo events or to have other parts of the car signed.
- By attending the event, entrant hereby grants to Jeff Gordon, Inc. (its affiliates, successors and assigns) the irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, and transferable right, in any form of media whether now known or hereafter created, to use his/her name, image, likeness and/photograph for advertising, marketing and promotional purposes without further compensation or notice.
- By attending the event, entrant agrees to indemnify, release and hold harmless The Jeff Gordon Network and Jeff Gordon Inc., their respective parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and other business entities (collectively, the "released parties") from any and all liability arising from participating in the event, regardless of whether such claims are founded in whole or in part upon alleged negligence, gross negligence or willful misconduct of any of the released parties. The Jeff Gordon Network reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the event; to be in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. All activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the event or drawing will be prosecuted to the fullest extent.
- The event is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, and is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
- Employees (as well as their family members, including but not limited to, parents, children, siblings, and spouses and others living in their same household, whether related or not) of The Jeff Gordon Network, The Jeff Gordon Foundation, Jeff Gordon Inc., or Hendrick Gordon Licensing LLC are not eligible to participate in the event drawing.
- The Jeff Gordon Network may, in its sole discretion, cancel the event for any reason, including a non-appearance by Jeff Gordon and/or a change/cancellation in meeting dates or times.
- All unspecified expenses and taxes, including without limitation, travel expenses, hotel accommodations and race tickets are entrant's responsibility.
By transmitting the application, you automatically agree to comply with the Official Rules and General Conditions as outlined above.